📝 Introducing Annotation Studio 3.1
Annotation Studio 3.1 (June 10, 2020)
What's new in 3.1?
- New filtering options for annotations on document pages.
- Improved document metadata view.
- Bugfixes and minor improvements.
Annotation Studio 3.0 (June 1, 2020)
We have just released the latest version of Annotation Studio, featuring a new Groups system and several bugfixes.
What are Groups?
- Groups replace the Classes from previous versions of Annotation Studio. All of your Classes have been migrated to Groups.
- Groups now keep track of their memberships, so you can easily add or remove people from your Group.
- Assigning documents to Groups is as easy as picking from a dropdown menu.
Please let us know if you have questions or feedback at email@example.com
or on the support forum
We need your support!
As you might know, Annotation Studio has been developed with funds from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) and MIT-internal support. Our goal has always been to create a flexible and easy to use educational tool for collaborative close reading and annotation and offer it free to educators and students. Over time, costs for hosting and maintenance have increased and it has been challenging to secure the necessary funds to cover the ongoing costs for running Annotation Studio, to develop updates and integrate security and bug fixes, let alone the development of new functionality.
Therefore, we would very much appreciate your support which allows us to keep the project free for all users. For your donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Annotation Studio Team